Plant for ID-PC-47-30.08.2015

Promila Chaturvedi

Aug 30, 2015, 6:52:09 AM8/30/15
to indiantreepix
Friends,
please identify the plant from Wetter, Germany.
Promila
DSCN7561.JPG
DSCN7562.JPG
DSCN7563.JPG
DSCN7564.JPG
DSCN7565.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 4, 2015, 11:22:37 PM9/4/15
to efloraofindia, Promila Chaturvedi

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSCN7561.JPG
DSCN7562.JPG
DSCN7563.JPG
DSCN7564.JPG
DSCN7565.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 4, 2015, 11:37:50 PM9/4/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Promila Chaturvedi
Mahonia aquifolium I hope

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

Sep 5, 2015, 1:18:47 AM9/5/15
to efloraofindia, Promila Chaturvedi
Thanks, Katarina ji.

Skickat från min Sony Xperia™-smartphone

---- J.M. Garg skrev ----

Sep 5, 2015, 3:41:32 AM9/5/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Prof. Singh and Ms, Stenman.