VoF Week :: DV :: 01 AUG 12 - 0904 :: ¿ Rhododendron ? along Govind Ghat - Ghangaria trail

Dinesh Valke

Aug 27, 2012, 10:47:45 AM8/27/12
to efloraofindia
... Govind Ghat - Ghangaria trail
1 AUG 12
Govind Ghat - Ghangaria trail ... about 6900 ft
Dear friends, ID please.
Habitat: mountain slope
Habit: large shrub, rather small tree, about 6 - 8 m high
... will be happy knowing it is a Rhododendron tree.

¿ Rhododendron ?

¿ Rhododendron ?
Regards.
Dinesh

Balkar Singh

Aug 27, 2012, 9:50:39 PM8/27/12
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Yes Dinesh Ji Rhododendron may be R companulatum

Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

J.M. Garg

Dec 3, 2016, 3:59:30 AM12/3/16
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Balkar Arya
I think more closer to images at Rhododendron arboreum

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Dinesh Valke

Dec 3, 2016, 4:46:40 AM12/3/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Thanks Garg ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Gurcharan Singh