Requesting images for the 10th anniversary poster

Ashwini Bhatia

May 22, 2017, 10:12:16 PM5/22/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear members,
We are working on ways to mark the 10th anniversary of our group and one of them is designing a poster with images of flora from the members. May I request you to send three of your best images for the poster! The images should be about 800px or a little more on the longer side. Since they will be small on the poster, please look for images that show the subject against clean backgrounds but do not be restricted by it if you have images that are stronger otherwise. If you are busy and have already got your images on the group that you want to submit, please send us links.

Please say ‘Images for Poster’ in the subject line when emailing images so that we can easily sort them and cc me (ash...@ashwinibhatia.com) too. Please try to send images by the end of this week.

Since the poster will have only a limited number of images, some images will inevitably be left out. I hope you will understand this.

Like everything on this group it will be a collective effort and the success of this enterprise will depend on your enthusiasm and participation.

Many thanks in advance.

Looking forward to seeing your images!
Ashwini

J.M. Garg

May 22, 2017, 11:16:07 PM5/22/17
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Ashwini ji,  for this initiative. Hope members come forward in this regard.

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2017, 5:39:05 AM5/25/17
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia
Thanks, Ashwini ji.
As there are no response so far, I request you to select images from previous Flora picture of the Year.
I am giving you the methodology to find original images at efi group:
2. Pl. click on the 'Search for messages' box button, at top in the middle.
3. In subject under search for topics, paste words- Flora picture of the Year
4. Click on the search button at the bottom.

Here you will find lot of threads with subject Flora picture of the Year, on clicking at any of the threads you can see or download any of the images you want for your poster.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg