Indigofera trifoliata L. (accepted name) ??

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 7, 2016, 9:41:09 AM12/7/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Chobhar Height, Kathmandu , Nepal
Altitude:  4600 ft.
Date: 15 Septemberr 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_0144.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1052.JPG
DSC_1053.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG
DSC_1062.JPG
DSC_1063.JPG
DSC_1069.JPG
CSC_0145.JPG
CSC_0146.JPG
CSC_0147.JPG
CSC_0148.JPG
CSC_0149.JPG
CSC_0150.JPG
CSC_0151.JPG
CSC_0158.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2016, 10:34:27 AM12/7/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Wonderful set, Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Dec 21, 2016, 4:34:58 AM12/21/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think matches with images at Indigofera trifoliata
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0144.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1052.JPG
DSC_1053.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG
DSC_1062.JPG
DSC_1063.JPG
DSC_1069.JPG
CSC_0145.JPG
CSC_0146.JPG
CSC_0147.JPG
CSC_0148.JPG
CSC_0149.JPG
CSC_0150.JPG
CSC_0151.JPG
CSC_0158.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 21, 2016, 6:00:08 AM12/21/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you !

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 17, 2017, 12:57:26 PM8/17/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Date: 18 July 2017

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0729.JPG
DSC_0731.JPG
DSC_0734.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG
DSC_0742.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0745.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2017, 11:25:05 PM8/17/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Nice images.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 19, 2017, 2:22:58 PM8/19/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 29, 2018, 11:45:11 AM8/29/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I guess same sp.

Location: Chobhar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Date: 7 August 2018
Elevation: 4500 ft.
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0230.JPG
_DSC0232.JPG
_DSC0238.JPG
_DSC0240.JPG
_DSC0241.JPG
_DSC0246.JPG
_DSC0247.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 30, 2018, 12:48:36 AM8/30/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji, for the beautiful details.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 30, 2018, 1:40:06 AM8/30/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg!