Veronica cana Wall. ex Benth. ??

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 23, 2017, 2:24:25 PM7/23/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Shivapuri National Park, Nepal
Altitude: 7500 ft.
Date: 22 July 2017

But looks slight difference from FoI.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 24, 2017, 12:06:04 AM7/24/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji.
Pl. Also check with comparative images at Veronica page if already not done so.

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 24, 2017, 10:18:05 AM7/24/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I checked all Nepal checklist !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 3, 2017, 4:54:19 AM8/3/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Yes, look different from images at Veronica cana
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2017, 5:41:51 AM8/14/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 21, 2017, 1:42:07 PM8/21/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Veronica cana as illustrated in the FOI looks a litle different
compared to google images and drawings in Flora of China .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Tabish

Aug 22, 2017, 2:30:13 AM8/22/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
Thank you Saroj for pointing out the error. The plant displayed at FOI is actually Veronica beccabunga subsp. muscosa
   Tabish

J.M. Garg

Aug 22, 2017, 8:31:03 AM8/22/17
to Tabish, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Tabish ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 22, 2017, 11:44:48 AM8/22/17
to J.M. Garg, flowers...@gmail.com, Tabish, efloraofindia
Dear Tabish,

Thank you. What about my post ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 27, 2018, 12:01:32 PM11/27/18
to J.M. Garg, flowers...@gmail.com, Tabish, efloraindia
Veronica deltigera Wall. ex Benth??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thanks, Tabish ji.

J.M. Garg

Dec 15, 2018, 8:25:20 AM12/15/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 15, 2018, 11:40:36 AM12/15/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I revert back to Veronica cana Wall. ex Benth.  Could not get match more to this !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2020, 3:36:00 AM6/8/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think matches with specimens in GBIF from Nepal as below:

Jun 8, 2020, 3:41:54 AM6/8/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju