Fwd: OCHNA OBTUSATA( RAMDHAN CHAMPA )

J.M. Garg

May 20, 2018, 1:23:34 AM5/20/18
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Wonderful collage, Bimal ji.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2018 at 19:09
Subject: OCHNA OBTUSATA( RAMDHAN CHAMPA )

Attaching a collage of Ochna obtusata ( RAM DHAN CHAMPA ). I saw a single tree in a particular house.
I am afraid it will not survive long.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

Ochna obtusata 1.jpg