24012013 BRS 442

Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy

Jan 24, 2013, 4:22:00 AM1/24/13
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,

Pl. find the attached file contain photos for id. confirmation.

Location: Pichandikulam, Vilupuram Dist.
Date: 24.01.2013
Habitat: garden
Habit: Tree

Thanks

B. Rathinasabapathy

for id tree 2 flower.jpg
for id tree 2 tree view.jpg

Smita

Jan 24, 2013, 4:55:41 AM1/24/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Some species of Syzygium ?

J.M. Garg

Jan 31, 2013, 2:56:42 AM1/31/13
to efloraofindia, uda...@gmail.com, vsrb...@gmail.com, nmk...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, kunhi...@gmail.com, swamy...@gmail.com, kalida...@gmail.com, altha...@gmail.com, jspan...@gmail.com, sara...@rediffmail.com, k23...@gmail.com, npba...@gmail.com, brsp...@gmail.com, fcj...@gmail.com, rksa...@gmail.com, sinha...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

 Some species of Syzygium ?- from Smita ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2030 members & 1,42,000 messages on 31/12/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7500 species).
for id tree 2 flower.jpg
for id tree 2 tree view.jpg

Pudji Widodo

Jan 31, 2013, 10:33:33 AM1/31/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
To me, it looks like Eugenia.

Pudji Widodo

J.M. Garg

Mar 18, 2018, 9:17:46 AM3/18/18
to efloraofindia, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy
Appears close to images at Eugenia uniflora L.