ANJUL04 Utricularia sp. for identification

Anurag N. Sharma

Jul 21, 2016, 5:21:35 AM7/21/16
to efloraofindia
Family: Lentibulariaceae
Date: 20th July 2016
place: Devarayanadurga, Tumkur District, Karnataka
Habit: Semi-aquatic herb
Habitat: Scrub forest, in moist patches and surrounding rock pools

30.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2016, 5:34:04 AM7/21/16
to Anurag N. Sharma, efloraofindia
Marvellous images!!!
Pl. check comparative images at Utricularia

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

tsp kumar

Jul 21, 2016, 5:46:41 AM7/21/16
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, Anurag N. Sharma

Nice ones Anuragji

Prasad Dash

Jul 21, 2016, 5:50:13 AM7/21/16
to tsp kumar, Indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Anurag N. Sharma

I feel its u .bifida. dr. Dr. Jana  sir or dr. Aparna watve can conform.
Regards
Pk dash

Nayan Singh

Jul 21, 2016, 6:38:01 AM7/21/16
to Nayan Singh, Anurag N. Sharma, efloraofindia
 I think Utricularia bifida

Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Add Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
M.P. RVVN
Madhya Pradesh
Mo - 09424790074

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2016, 7:11:07 AM7/21/16
to Prasad Dash, tsp kumar, Indiantreepix, Anurag N. Sharma
Thanks, Prasad ji.
It is nice to see you here sometimes.

Anurag N. Sharma

Jul 21, 2016, 10:37:07 AM7/21/16
to J.M. Garg, Nayan Singh, Prasad Dash, tsp kumar, Indiantreepix
Thank you very much!
--
Anurag N. Sharma
BSc. (CBZ) 3rd Year

J.M. Garg

Jul 24, 2016, 4:50:46 AM7/24/16
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nayan Singh, Prasad Dash

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise  please.

Some earlier relevant  feedback:

I feel its u .bifida. dr. Dr. Jana  sir or dr. Aparna watve can conform.
Regards
Pk dash

I think Utricularia bifida
Nayan