SK890 14 DEC-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 14, 2017, 5:00:56 AM12/14/17

Date: 12 December 2017

Dec 14, 2017, 10:12:33 AM12/14/17

Dec 14, 2017, 12:45:46 PM12/14/17

Dec 26, 2017, 11:20:25 AM12/26/17

Dec 26, 2017, 11:21:20 AM12/26/17
DSC_0071 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0071 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0076 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0078 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0078 - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2018, 10:39:41 PM1/1/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Forwarding again for id pl. Does not match with any species available so far in efi.
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0071 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0076 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0078 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0078 - Copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 18, 2018, 12:41:27 PM2/18/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
ID pending !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2018, 9:53:40 PM2/22/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0071 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0076 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0078 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0078 - Copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 20, 2018, 1:34:42 PM4/20/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarding again for id pl. Does not match with any species available so far in efi.
Apr 21, 2018, 3:54:55 AM4/21/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
What about S. vestita suggested in your current post?

Apr 22, 2018, 12:08:17 PM4/22/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Looks complete different with very thin narrow
leaves in this case whereas broad, hairy and
ashy leaves in the other!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 22, 2018, 10:08:17 PM4/22/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Ok

J.M. Garg

May 9, 2018, 8:35:37 AM5/9/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Looks different from images at Stellaria graminea L.

Aug 11, 2018, 7:50:43 AM8/11/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju