SK443 22 MAR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 22, 2017, 5:28:51 AM3/22/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location : Pharpingl, Nepal
Date : 20 March 2017
Altitude : 4800 ft.

Is this Decalepis hamiltonii Wight & Arn. (accepted name)  ??

I guess there is a slight difference in the shape of seed pods and it is not
listed in Nepal

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0256.JPG
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG
DSC_0259.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 22, 2017, 5:30:12 AM3/22/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Please read this as SK444 22 MAR-2017:ID

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 22, 2017, 9:02:07 AM3/22/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Pl. Check comparative images in efi site at genera and family page.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 22, 2017, 12:18:45 PM3/22/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I checked all but could not close in into the
particular one. nay be Decalepis hamiltonii Wight & Arn.
but difficult without flowers.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2017, 12:26:54 AM3/23/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks,  Saroj ji

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 23, 2017, 1:49:22 PM3/23/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Any one can help please ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 24, 2017, 12:20:05 PM3/24/17
to J.M. Garg, Vijayasankar Raman, efloraofindia, Anurag N. Sharma, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, tsp
Dear all ,

I am desperately seeking ID of this plant. Request help from all
quarters

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2017, 4:25:27 AM4/5/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Wild or cultivated ?
I think close to images at Cryptolepis dubia (Burm.f.) M.R.Almeida
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0256.JPG
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG
DSC_0259.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2017, 5:35:18 AM4/5/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
It is wild !

Thank you !

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2017, 7:56:13 AM4/5/17
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2017, 10:29:18 AM4/5/17
to J.M. Garg, DEEPAKKUMAR R, efloraofindia, M Swamy
I have all images.
I guess I have to wait till the flowering season .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 6, 2017, 2:38:19 AM4/6/17
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji.

Apr 6, 2017, 1:02:52 PM4/6/17
to J.M. Garg, DEEPAKKUMAR R, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thank you all !

Cryptolepis buchananii Schultes in Roemer & Schultes (accepted name )
Cryptolepis dubia (Burm. fil.) M.R.Almeida (synonym)

Nepali Names : दुधे Dudhe / गाइसिङ्गे Gaaisinge / कोइले घुरियो Koile Ghuriyo /कालो सरिवा Kaalo Sariwaa  /कृष्ण सरिवा Krishna Sariwaa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 17, 2017, 1:39:20 PM8/17/17
to J.M. Garg, DEEPAKKUMAR R, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Location: Chobhar, Nepal
Altitude: 4600 ft.
Date: 18 July 2017

I guess it is correct ID. Please validate ID .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0870.JPG
DSC_0874.JPG
DSC_0875.JPG
DSC_0877.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0880.JPG
DSC_0881.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2017, 11:27:03 PM8/17/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
Thanks, Saroj ji.

Mahadeswara

Aug 17, 2017, 11:59:17 PM8/17/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com, deepakkum...@gmail.com, swamy...@gmail.com
Very good presentation of pictures  showing all aspects of floral and vegetative  characters  which helps  ID.  One can emulate !

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 15, 2017, 10:44:50 AM12/15/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
LocationChobharNepal
Altitude: 4600 ft.
Date: 15 December 2017

Is ID correct?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0381.JPG
DSC_0382.JPG
DSC_0385.JPG
DSC_0390.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 16, 2017, 1:49:52 AM12/16/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
Very nice.

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 18, 2017, 12:36:25 PM12/18/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2017, 1:08:24 AM12/29/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I also think these are closer to images at Cryptolepis buchananii
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0381.JPG
DSC_0382.JPG
DSC_0385.JPG
DSC_0390.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2017, 1:08:24 AM12/29/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I also think these are closer to images at Cryptolepis buchananii

to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
Images of Seeds!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0183.JPG
_DSC0186.JPG
_DSC0187.JPG
_DSC0188.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 28, 2018, 11:45:36 PM1/28/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
Superb images.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2018, 12:48:41 PM5/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DEEPAKKUMAR R, M Swamy
Same plant on 26 April 2018!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0589.JPG
_DSC0590.JPG
_DSC0591.JPG
_DSC0594.JPG
_DSC0595.JPG
_DSC0597.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2018, 9:29:18 PM5/1/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji, for beautiful close ups.

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2018, 10:18:56 PM5/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg.