Solanum nigrum L. (accepted name) ???

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2016, 6:09:48 AM11/16/16

Date: 12 November 2016

Nov 16, 2016, 7:55:38 AM11/16/16

Nov 16, 2016, 8:20:41 AM11/16/16

Location: Chalnakhel , Nepal
Altitude:  5000 ft.
Date: 12 November 2016

Solanum nigrum L. (accepted name)  ??

Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

Nidhan Singh

Nov 16, 2016, 7:49:31 PM11/16/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
No images Saroj Ji..

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

J.M. Garg

Nov 25, 2016, 4:12:35 AM11/25/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0358.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0123.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2016, 6:54:43 AM12/7/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Pl. check with keys at Solanaceae Fortnight: Solanum nigrum from Kashmir-GSFEB02/04 - from me

May 15, 2017, 10:38:05 AM5/15/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Maan Rokaya
Dear all,

Solanum americanum is not listed in Nepal .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 14, 2020, 10:16:10 AM11/14/20
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID confirmation
Distributed as  Solanum nigrum ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 14, 2020, 10:18:10 AM11/14/20
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID confirmation
Distributed as  Solanum nigrum ?
Group discussion at

Nov 15, 2020, 12:47:43 AM11/15/20
to efloraindia
Solanum americanum Mill. ?? GBIF has shown distribution in Nepal
and some Nepali research papers!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju