SK468 01 APR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 1, 2017, 12:57:02 PM4/1/17

Date : 31 March 2017

Apr 3, 2017, 10:35:40 PM4/3/17

Apr 12, 2017, 6:43:19 AM4/12/17

CSC_0866.JPG
DSC_0790.JPG
DSC_0791.JPG
DSC_0803.JPG
DSC_0805.JPG

D.S Rawat

Apr 13, 2017, 8:09:13 AM4/13/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
May be some Indigofera. Difficult with these pics.

DSRawat Pantnagar

J.M. Garg

Apr 13, 2017, 9:04:16 AM4/13/17
to D.S Rawat, efloraofindia
Thanks, Rawat ji

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 25, 2017, 3:47:55 AM7/25/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Same plant on 20 June 2017.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0819 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0819.JPG
DSC_0820.JPG
DSC_0823.JPG
DSC_0824.JPG
DSC_0825.JPG
DSC_0826.JPG
DSC_0829.JPG
DSC_0830.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 25, 2017, 5:19:51 AM7/25/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Pl. check comparative images at efi site on Indigofera page.

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 15, 2017, 2:43:28 AM8/15/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Pl. check with images & species of the following:

I am unable to determine the exact species.
DSC_0819 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0819.JPG
DSC_0820.JPG
DSC_0823.JPG
DSC_0824.JPG
DSC_0825.JPG
DSC_0826.JPG
DSC_0829.JPG
DSC_0830.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 15, 2017, 12:50:36 PM8/15/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I guess the correct ID is Indigofera heterantha Brandis.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 16, 2017, 12:17:46 AM8/16/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 29, 2017, 2:11:49 PM8/29/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
ID validation please !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 19, 2019, 2:34:39 AM12/19/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Is ID
Indigofera heterantha correct?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 28, 2019, 11:08:03 PM12/28/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
On checking with inflorescence, I find it slightly different from Indigofera heterantha

Mar 3, 2020, 4:01:22 AM3/3/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Any further opinion ?

Thank you.