Lamiaceae (Incl. Verbenaceae) Fortnight: Elsholtzia 2 from Gori Valley- NS May 54/54

閲覧: 11 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Nidhan Singh

未読、
2015/05/13 12:38:522015/05/13
To: indiantreepix
Dear All,

This again seems to me any Elsholtzia species..
Your valuable inputs requested for fixing the id..
This was recorded from Gori valley area..

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227
Elsholtzia sp (1).JPG
Elsholtzia sp (5).JPG
Elsholtzia sp (7).JPG
Elsholtzia sp (8).JPG
Elsholtzia sp (9).JPG
Elsholtzia sp (10).JPG

V. Sampath Kumar

未読、
2015/05/14 5:41:192015/05/14
To: Nidhan Singh、efloraofindia
This is either Elsholtzia stachyoides or E. major.

Sampath Kumar

DR. V. SAMPATH KUMAR
Scientist,
Central National Herbarium,
Botanical Survey of India,
B. Garden (P.O),
HOWRAH -711 103,
W. Bengal, INDIA.
Thanks for not printing this e-mail unless you really need to

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >

J.M. Garg

未読、
2015/05/21 3:17:512015/05/21
To: efloraofindia、Nidhan Singh、V. Sampath Kumar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

This is either Elsholtzia stachyoides or E. major.
Sampath Kumar

Thanks, Sampath ji,

As per The Plant List Ver. 1.1 & WCSP: Elsholtzia major (Hook.f.) V.S.Kumar & B.D.Sharma is a synonym of Elsholtzia stachyodes (Link) Raizada & H.O.Saxena