SK50JUL25-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 25, 2016, 7:09:40 AM7/25/16
to J. M. Garg, efloraofindia

Dear Mr. Garg,

Enclosing some pictures for  identification .

I guess it is Callisia graminea but it is not found in Asia, is it ?

Location : Sundarijal Nepal

Altitude: 6000 ft.

Date:  24 July, 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

20160724_163228.jpg
20160724_155925.jpg
20160724_160035.jpg
20160724_155937.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 25, 2016, 7:30:15 AM7/25/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Nice images, Saroj ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2016, 5:45:23 AM7/29/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Forwarding  again for Id assistance please.

It does not match in anyway to Callisia graminea
Can it be from Magnoliaceae ?
20160724_163228.jpg
20160724_155925.jpg
20160724_160035.jpg
20160724_155937.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 1, 2016, 11:41:52 AM8/1/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, dsr...@gmail.com

Thanks, Dinesh ji

> Forwarding  again for Id assistance please.
> It does not match in anyway to Callisia graminea

> Can it be from Magnoliaceae

> ?

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 1, 2016, 1:53:58 PM8/1/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Singh Rawat
Yes ! It is Thank you! Another entry to the efi.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 26, 2017, 5:33:16 AM8/26/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Singh Rawat
Schisandra propinqua (Wall.) Baill.

Nepali names : पहेंलो सिंगुल्टो  Pahenlo Singulto

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Aug 28, 2017, 11:00:31 AM8/28/17