Steps for changing mailing options on efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

May 16, 2013, 1:18:51 AM5/16/13
to efloraofindia
Dear members,

For changing mailing options, please follow the following steps:

Sign in at home page at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix, if not already signed.

Click on My Settings on top right hand side & select ‘Membership & email settings

Select suitable options you want & click to save.

You may choose from one of the four options given below, as at present on an average around 100 messages per day are received:

‘Email - send each message as it arrives’ option,

‘No Email; read this group on the web’ option,

‘Abridged Email; send a summary of new activity each day’ option or

‘Digest Email’ option-  send all new messages in a single daily email’

You can mail to itp...@googlegroups.com, if you are unable to do so yourself.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg