Flora of Madh: Buchanania cochinchinensis (Lour.) M.R.Almeida - Flowers, Leaves, Bark : VG-APR-15

vip...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2015, 12:37:48 AM4/25/15
to efloraofindia

Sharing some photographs of the flowers, leaves, and the bark of the mid-sized tree Buchanania cochinchinensis.

Photographed on Madh Hill (North Mumbai) in February 2015. This particular tree had been felled when I was there in March.

Best wishes, Viplav

01_Buchanania cochinchinensis_infl.jpg
02_Buchanania cochinchinensis_flowers.jpg
03_Buchanania cochinchinensis_adaxial.jpg
04_Buchanania cochinchinensis_abaxial.jpg
05_Buchanania cochinchinensis_bark.jpg

Prashant Awale

Apr 25, 2015, 4:15:50 AM4/25/15
to vip...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Second photograph is simply superb.. Excellent clarity..
Regards
Prashant

Satish Phadke

Apr 26, 2015, 4:18:53 AM4/26/15
to Prashant Awale, vip...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Yes very good pictures.
Anacardiaceae
We have yet to come up with Anacardiaceae fortnight.

Dr Satish Phadke

vip...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2015, 1:08:43 PM4/27/15
to Satish Phadke, Prashant Awale, efloraofindia

Many thanks, Prashant ji & Dr Satish, for your comments.

Best wishes, Viplav

Ushadi Micromini

Apr 27, 2015, 9:00:21 PM4/27/15
to vip...@gmail.com, Satish Phadke, Prashant Awale, efloraofindia