Images of Striga species

J.M. Garg

Jul 25, 2016, 2:58:21 AM7/25/16
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate
Forwarding again for Id pl.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darshan Kokate <darsha...@gmail.com>
Date: 18 July 2016 at 08:37
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Dear all attaching images of Striga species from nashik taken on 17 july  regards

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC03048.JPG
DSC03050.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2016, 2:19:06 AM7/29/16
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate

Forwarding  again for Id assistance please.

DSC03048.JPG
DSC03050.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2016, 6:12:32 AM8/11/16
to efloraofindia, Darshan Kokate
A reply from another thread:
"Dear Gargji ... is Striga indica as per the discussions with Prabhukumarji ,who has reported this new species and this is a new record for Maharashtra regards Darshan Kokate"

Forwarding again for Id pl.