SK196NOV14-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 14, 2016, 10:15:44 AM11/14/16

Date: 12 November 2016

Nov 14, 2016, 11:35:51 PM11/14/16

Nov 24, 2016, 2:30:42 AM11/24/16

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: 14 November 2016 at 20:45
Subject: SK196NOV14-2016:ID
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG
DSC_0204.JPG
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0206.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 6, 2016, 7:12:15 AM12/6/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Dec 6, 2016, 7:40:02 AM12/6/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Once again, no ideas.  A majority of the sub-tropical flora
at such relatively low elevations in Nepal is unknown to me.
At times I struggle even to suggest a family, let alone genus.

Best Wishes,

Chris Chadwell

81 Parlaunt Road
SLOUGH
SL3 8BE
UK

Jun 15, 2017, 12:53:57 AM6/15/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family ?

Jun 19, 2017, 1:40:47 AM6/19/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Varun ji.
You are certainly a genius.

Jun 19, 2017, 1:19:45 PM6/19/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Jun 29, 2017, 6:45:28 AM6/29/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Looks different from images at Eurya acuminata
Pl. check or other species of Eurya.

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 1, 2017, 12:56:23 PM7/1/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2017, 9:05:03 AM7/10/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Eurya cerasifolia as per another thread

Jul 10, 2017, 12:07:57 PM7/10/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Yes Mr. Garg, both same plant.

Eurya cerasifolia (D. Don) Kobuski

Nepali Names : भाले झिनु Bhaale Jhinu / झिगाने Jhigaane / ठुलो झिगाने Thulo Jhigaane

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2017, 8:09:16 PM7/10/17