Grown up alstonia scholaris not flowring

kulkarnivs

Aug 23, 2017, 7:25:51 AM8/23/17
to efloraofindia
We have alstonia scholaris in our compound (Powai, Mumbai)
It has grown up appox 50 fts but it is not flowering (Observed last 2/3 years).
Many other trees smaller than this one are flowering.

What could be the reason?
Any remedial action is required?
Kindly provide information

J.M. Garg

Aug 23, 2017, 9:16:37 AM8/23/17
to Vinayak Sharad Kulkarni, efloraofindia
Thanks, Vinayak ji.
May I request you to send some images also.

J.M. Garg

Sep 13, 2017, 6:01:16 AM9/13/17
to efloraofindia

Sep 14, 2017, 8:32:35 AM9/14/17
to efloraofindia
Please check whether it is  receiving proper sunlight.  The tree needs bright sunlight.  The trees grown in shade / semishade areas  may not flower properly during the flowering season. Some times due to lack of potassium in the soil  results in non-flowering  of the tree.

J.M. Garg

Sep 14, 2017, 9:13:51 AM9/14/17
to M Swamy, efloraofindia, Vinayak Sharad Kulkarni
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji.