Identity of a Plant 230916 VV2

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2016, 1:18:17 AM9/23/16
to efloraofindia, VIVEK VIVEKANANTHAN
Adding a unique subject as many posts are clubbed in the same thread due to same subject, leading to confusion.
Hi, Vivek ji,
Pl. follow this in future postings.

Date : 28/07/2016
Habit : Climber
Habitat : Wild

Regards,

Vivekananthan M | Junior Research Fellow

Care Earth Trust,

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSCN6593.JPG
DSCN6594.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2016, 10:40:45 AM9/25/16
to efloraofindia, VIVEK VIVEKANANTHAN

DSCN6593.JPG
DSCN6594.JPG

Vijayasankar Raman

Sep 25, 2016, 10:34:30 PM9/25/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, VIVEK VIVEKANANTHAN
Lygodium flexuosum, I guess.
Vijayasankar

Vijayasankar Raman
Research Scientist