Note 2 WIFI authentication Error occured.

monty bindra

Jan 29, 2013, 8:49:40 AM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

i have started facing this issue for few of m wifi connections.

I am not able to connect WIFI its showing authentication Error occured

Can you please help on this.
--
monty bindra

Pratit Desai

Jan 29, 2013, 9:15:03 AM1/29/13
to Google Groups

After upgrade to Android 4.1.2?

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-

╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://BBIndia.net
Twitter → @AndroidINForum
FB → http://fb.com/AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Indian Android Users Group" group.

shaswat.backup

Jan 29, 2013, 9:34:03 AM1/29/13
to Indian Android Users Group

I was facing same issue on s3 post the 4.1.2 update

The phone was just not detecting ant wifi network, Googled it and read that you goto Dial *#0011#  ... press the LEFT SOFT KEY on the screen that pops up and goto WIFI-- there in the PING option will be mostly ON ---- turn it OFF-- exit the screen and WiFi should now be detected and phone will latch onto the network if password entered is correct... This method worked for me and my s3 now latches onto wifi...

Thanks & regards
Shaswat S Doctor
(sent from my Note 10.1)
Twitter: @shaswat_doctor

monty bindra

Jan 29, 2013, 11:18:24 AM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
No even this is not helping.
monty bindra

Pratit Desai

Jan 29, 2013, 12:18:48 PM1/29/13
to Google Groups

I'm sorry to say this is a hardware bug on a few devices and only solution to it is replacement from Samsung.

I had the same issue and got a replacement a couple of weeks back only.

If you are rooted, then I can share you a few files which you need to replace from System and your Wife will start working immediately. And if not starts working that way, you can be confirmed it's the same issue.

So are you rooted and want to try?

monty bindra

Jan 29, 2013, 1:15:06 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
well it started working for one but stil not working for other wifi. Also i have not rooted my device till now.

Preetham Gowda

Jan 29, 2013, 1:23:30 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

WiFi champ.. WIFI!!

Regards,

   Preetham Gowda

Sent From My Google Nexus 4

Pratit Desai

Jan 29, 2013, 1:30:00 PM1/29/13
to Google Groups

ROFL.. @ your Wife will start working immediately

Spell check..

@Kamal, better for you if you are not rooted. Visit the Service Centre, say you want the latest ROM running and Wifi won't work on 4.1.2. I got replacement then only.

See screen shot, may XDA users reporting it.

Screenshot_2013-01-29-20-05-55.png

Pratit Desai

Jan 29, 2013, 1:30:56 PM1/29/13
to Google Groups

Oops. Corect screen shot here.. Sorry..

Screenshot_2013-01-29-23-56-59.png

Preetham Gowda

Jan 29, 2013, 1:39:24 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

What's with you today Champ? How many drinks down? Home alone?!!

Regards,

   Preetham Gowda

Sent From My Google Nexus 4

Pratit Desai

Jan 29, 2013, 1:44:14 PM1/29/13
to Google Groups

Tired of attending marriages. 2-3 per day and never ending.. These relatives fix slots so well that you can't deny.

I seriously don't know why people get married during month ends. Kaam kaun karega bhai..

Preetham Gowda

Jan 29, 2013, 1:48:12 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Aur kitna paisa kamaana hai bhai? Buss karo.. Aish Karo!

Regards,

   Preetham Gowda

Sent From My Google Nexus 4

Pratit Desai

Jan 29, 2013, 1:52:25 PM1/29/13
to Google Groups

Haha.. See who's talking..
I earn in 7 digits per month like you.
Only difference, my figure has a decimal after 4th digit..

Preetham Gowda

Jan 29, 2013, 1:57:59 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Just because I am bad at Geography, don't take advantage ok?!!

Regards,

   Preetham Gowda

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note II

Pady

Jan 29, 2013, 2:09:02 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Lol.... Looks like all of us are high today.
I do it.. I say it... Sometimes I say it very evidently though! :D
Just want to thank all the people responsible for my shift to Android. Brutally loving it! so much that I'm very close to getting my dad shift from iOS to Android. Very close!
I've been saying things like... "why pay 45k for half an inch extended phone" etecetra :)
Oops sorry.... Androids making me all classy now!
Gnite folks
Sent on my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Preetham Gowda

Jan 29, 2013, 2:11:30 PM1/29/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
U are welcome bro.. Anything for u.. Oh no! Not exactly.. Don't go by z literal meaning!!
Regards,

Preetham Gowda

Sent From My BlackBerry® Bold 9900

From: Pady <buzzing...@gmail.com>