Search for a value on one or two props

Raymond Camden

May 5, 2014, 4:53:48 PM5/5/14
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have a good answer for this SO post (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23463961/indexed-db-compound-index-query-where-one-or-the-other-matches). I posted a suggestion, but it is lame-sauce and I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious.

Raymond Camden

May 5, 2014, 5:02:58 PM5/5/14
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
Oh geeze - one of you answered (well maybe) - and yeah - it WAS easy. Been too long since i played with IDB.

Taylor Buley

May 5, 2014, 5:43:20 PM5/5/14
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
multiEntry did the trick?

Raymond Camden

May 5, 2014, 9:10:50 PM5/5/14
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
Yep.

Raymond Camden, Web Developer for Adobe

Email : raymon...@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: raymondcamden

Deni Spasovski

May 5, 2014, 11:21:47 PM5/5/14
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
Hey Raymond, I was about to invite you over to this forum. Multi entry did the trick, I haven't noticed some extreme performance decrease versus a regular (single entry) index.

Raymond Camden

May 6, 2014, 8:25:26 AM5/6/14
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
I was already already of this forum - just don't visit Google Groups in general very often. :)