Typekit

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Kramer

未读,
2017年2月13日 11:27:492017/2/13
收件人 indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all.

Anyone tried to use typekit fonts on a job going to an offset printer?
I would assume that their Creative Cloud license would allow them to sync the fonts, but I was told I had to outline those fonts or provide a pdf.

Thanks in advance.
John

J O H N   K R A M E R   D E S I G N

24 East Border Road
Malden, MA 02148

617 323 2221
j...@johnkramerdesign.biz

Mike Witherell

未读,
2017年2月13日 11:32:102017/2/13
收件人 indesi...@googlegroups.com

Don’t outline the fonts. Just make a PDF. The limitation of TypeKit fonts is that you cannot package them into a folder. On the other hand, if a commercial printer opened your InDesign file, it would prompt him/her to download the same TypeKit fonts anyway.

John Kramer

未读,
2017年2月13日 11:38:042017/2/13
收件人 indesi...@googlegroups.com

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 11:32 AM, Mike Witherell <mikewi...@jetsetcom.net> wrote:
>
> On the other hand, if a commercial printer opened your InDesign file, it would prompt him/her to download the same TypeKit fonts anyway.

Thanks, Mike. But I was really asking: in a case where I want printer to use native files (multiple rounds of photo edits, for example), should they be able to sync Typekit fonts with Creative Cloud? I guess it’s a licensing question, really.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子