Publisher

karen kennedy

May 18, 2017, 8:51:01 AM5/18/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
aaarrrrrggghhhh. Can anyone open a Publisher file and save it so I get the text out of it?

Many thanks…

Dick Margulis

May 18, 2017, 9:02:13 AM5/18/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Ask the client to output a PDF and send you that.

karen kennedy

May 18, 2017, 9:23:47 AM5/18/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I have but not sure when it might happen.

chuck...@new.rr.com

May 18, 2017, 12:44:03 PM5/18/17
to kjke...@mac.com, indesi...@googlegroups.com

I have Publisher as part of Office 365. Be glad to open the file and save the text as docx or rtf. Will be at our library for about 3 hours. Can likely do it there. If can't, would do it in my home office mid-afternoon.

If you send pub file, please use this address and chuckmi...@gmail.com

 Chuck M

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

May 18, 2017, 1:34:15 PM5/18/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all. No more than I sent out the plea the client emailed and changed the whole layout! So glad you are all here to cover this sort of stuff. I hate days of chaos, oh wait isn’t that everyday!

karen