Hyperlinks on Master Pages

Pat Bensky

Oct 27, 2016, 5:25:57 AM10/27/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Using CC2105

I've created a hyperlink to a URL in the footer of a Master Page. But when the document is exported to PDF, those hyperlinks are not active. I'm sure the link is correct ... if I copy it to any page, it is correctly converted to an active link.

Can't you have hyperlinks on master pages?

Thanks!
Pat

CatBase - The Database Publishing Solution
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889
w: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky

Christophe Dhélin

Oct 27, 2016, 9:36:00 AM10/27/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pat,
if you're using print PDF export, did you check Hyperlinks in the options area at the bottom of the general tab?
Of course, you can use hyperlinks on master pages (I'm using them for interactive pdf).

Christophe

Pat Bensky

Oct 27, 2016, 10:52:57 AM10/27/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christophe,

Yes, I did check the Hyperlinks option.
OK so here is what's happening ... When I open the document in Acrobat Pro, and I hover over a hyperlink, instead of getting the little pointing finger cursor I get an edit cursor. I haven't selected any of the PDF editing options ... so I guess I must have inadvertently changed some setting or other. Any idea what?

If I open it in Preview, it works as expected.