Load Styles doesn't

Pat Bensky

Jun 29, 2016, 5:05:48 AM6/29/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure this has always worked in the past ...

Using CC2015, Mac.

Create a new document.
Select Paragraph Styles.
Go to Load Paragraph Styles ...
Select another document and load its Paragraph Styles

The Paragraph Styles are created, but without the settings (e.g. font, size, etc.) from the original. The fonts all default to Times.

What am I dong wrong?

Pat

CatBase - The Database Publishing Solution
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889
w: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky

Rick Gordon

Jun 29, 2016, 5:17:33 AM6/29/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Are there different Basic Paragraph Styles between the two documents
(referencing different fonts)? Then, if other styles are based on [Basic
Paragraph Style], without the new version of that style having been
loaded from the source document, a font problem could occur.

Rick Gordon

---------------------
On 6/29/16, 2:05 AM, Pat Bensky wrote:
> I'm sure this has always worked in the past ...
>
> Using CC2015, Mac.
>
> Create a new document.
> Select Paragraph Styles.
> Go to Load Paragraph Styles ...
> Select another document and load its Paragraph Styles
>
> The Paragraph Styles are created, but without the settings (e.g. font,
> size, etc.) from the original. The fonts all default to Times.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Pat

RICK GORDON
EMERALD VALLEY GRAPHICS AND CONSULTING
WWW: http://www.shelterpub.com

Pat Bensky

Jun 29, 2016, 6:26:15 AM6/29/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Rick. You are correct, of course :)
Pat