Splitting a Chart

Sharon Villines

Jul 13, 2017, 10:37:30 PM7/13/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I have a chart that will only fit if I split it between two facing pages. I’m not used to doing charts in ID.

What is the easiest way to split it? I can’t find a command.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
WARNING: I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

C F Majors

Jul 13, 2017, 11:14:47 PM7/13/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I have printed the spread to PDF and then placed it around the gutters on the layout pages.

The other way is to create a wide column in the middle for the gutter.

Carol Majors
Sent from my iPhone

Sharon Villines

Jul 13, 2017, 11:59:51 PM7/13/17