bookmarks created automatically

sunkara pavan

Jun 21, 2017, 8:28:25 AM6/21/17
to InDesign talk
I am going to export book in design file into PDF, which I want to ask you all is how to make bookmarks from book indesign?, i already check in option create PDF Bookmarks and Include Book Document, and also in option of "export adobe PDF" I check "include bookmarks", but the things happen is bookmarks in PDF only link in first file of the book which I put TOC, the second file and the others only  not show their bookmarks.

Thank you in advance of any answer

Karen Hickey

Jul 21, 2017, 6:24:19 PM7/21/17
to InDesign talk
You do have to manually tell InDesign where you want the bookmarks.
This is under "Window --> Interactive --> Bookmarks."
Then it will "automatically" export to a PDF.
-Karen