Xerox Phaser 8560

C F Majors

Aug 4, 2017, 8:03:00 AM8/4/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, my trusty color solid ink printer is off to the recycler.

I have 500 bucks worth of ink cubes.

1- anyone looking for a deal on these?
2- anyone got a spare 8560 they want to sell?
3- any recs for a decent laser type printer that has affordable consumables?

Sad.

Carol Majors
Sent from my iPhone

Robert Severn

Aug 4, 2017, 12:28:21 PM8/4/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I have a Xerox Phaser 6180. It is old, but works great. Here is an idea: If you use an older printer, and check availability of 3rd-party toner, the costs drop a lot. I buy carts from
I have used these products for years without trouble, and the cost of a set of 4 carts (CMYK,) is $300 - hard to beat!

Bob

Robert K Severn
Severn Associates
Marketing Services
rse...@severnet.com

"Design is so simple. That's why it is so complicated.”
 —  Paul Rand