InDesignCS6, MacOSX 10.10.5, Wacom Intuos 3

Visto 8 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Michel Raj

no leída,
13 dic 2016, 7:33:3913/12/16
a indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Anyone using the same configuration ?
I just upgraded from 10.10.2 to .5, and since, the Wacom driver isn't working.
I upgraded, the Wacom driver with several versions, but none working well.

But why I ask here on the InDesign list, is because I have again a bug of unwanted zoom out when holding the alt (option) key and moving the mouse with the text tool.

Does someone have a clue to stop this ?

TIA
Michel

John Kramer

no leída,
13 dic 2016, 11:07:3113/12/16
a indesi...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 13, 2016, at 7:33 AM, Michel Raj <mr...@mac.com> wrote:

But why I ask here on the InDesign list, is because I have again a bug of unwanted zoom out when holding the alt (option) key and moving the mouse with the text tool.

Have you already tried disabling GPU Performance? (Preferences > GPU Performance)

Michel Raj

no leída,
14 dic 2016, 4:47:0714/12/16
a indesi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for replying, but is this in InDesign CS6 Mac ?

Michel

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar