Deleting a .indd file from the workspace

Bill Amatneek

Apr 8, 2017, 11:54:55 AM4/8/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
In Indesign CC 2017.1, running on a Mac, how do I delete an .indd file from the workspace?

MTIA.

Best,
Bill Amatneek

David Creamer

Apr 9, 2017, 12:00:44 PM4/9/17
to InDesign talk
I don't understand your question. Workspaces are not files, but the arrangement of panels, keyboard shortcuts midifications, and menu customization.

Are you referring to the Open Recent menu?  If so there are two ways to clear the recent documents menu:
  • Reset preferences
    • Mac: Hold down Cmd-Cntl-Opt-Shift upon opening
    • Win: Hold down Cntl-Alt-Shift upon opening
  • Change File Handling Preferences to 0 (zero) and restart, then change back to desired number.
If that's not what you meant, please clarify.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training

Bill Amatneek

Apr 10, 2017, 1:34:32 PM4/10/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, David. I’ve written to you off-list.
Best,
BA