AO disappears from layers

katmcg

Apr 7, 2015, 9:04:52 PM4/7/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
When I drag a map to anchor-object in to top of text in frame on a page the AO disappears from layers.

In Acrobat 10 the Reading Order panel shows that the AO appears at the top of the 2nd text block on the page instead of the 1st text frame.

In ID cs6 anyway to make the AO map read at the beginning of the 1st text frame where map is Anchored? I can drag it in the Acrobat RO panel, but want as much as possible done in ID.

kat

katmcg

Apr 8, 2015, 9:11:56 PM4/8/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hooray.
It’s layers (little triangle) within layers. Also to get reading order correct AO must be linked to last line in last text frame of previous pages.