Re: [ID] Digest for indesign-talk@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Bart Eenkhoorn

Mar 1, 2017, 7:43:07 PM3/1/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michael. Ì would make the dictionary in Fieldwork or Lexique pro and see what publishing options these already package. ... Lexique pro is pretty straightforward with basic but nice publishing options including running headers. Bart

On 1 Mar 2017 21:15, <indesi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Michael Collie <michael...@gmail.com>: Mar 01 09:00AM +1100

Dear Friends

Does anyone have experience using MENA (Middle East and North African
languages) editions of InDesign for composing books in Urdu?

While conducting training for publishers in Lahore I learned to use InPage.

http://www.inpage.com/

InPage is straightforward, robust and easy to use but lacks features such
as character styles and running headers.

I am reluctant to steer my Indian and Pakistni friends away from this
standard and ubiquitous tool. However, it is difficult to remain silent
while watching someone compose a 1600 page dictionary without running
headers.

Cheers,

Michael collie