hyperlink from email newsletter to pdf online

karen kennedy

Oct 29, 2015, 4:09:37 PM10/29/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Client wants to know if its possible to create a link to a pdf newsletter and a specific story or page in the newsletter. Was trying to think thru how to generate a specific hyperlink to a story but it’s not coming to me. Anyone know a possible work around?

karen

Michael Collie

Oct 29, 2015, 7:25:08 PM10/29/15
to InDesign talk
This can be achieved using Issuu.

(1) Open an account at www.issuu.com

(2) Upload the PDF.

(3) Add [forward slash][page number] to the link. For example:

Cheers, Michael

karen kennedy

Oct 30, 2015, 1:18:27 PM10/30/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Michael, I forwarded this on to the client.