hyperlink boxes in acrobat

1 view

Karol Keane

Dec 12, 2017, 1:50:10 PM12/12/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I created hyperlinks in a pdf.  Some of the hyperlinks have a black box around them that I cannot remove.  Does anyone have any experience with this and can you tell me how to get rid of them?

Thank you!
Karol
Karol A. Keane
Keanedesign
3801 Northampton St., NW,
Washington, DC  20015

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Leonardo daVinci

Caleb Clauset

Dec 12, 2017, 2:29:21 PM12/12/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
  1. Open your Hyperlinks panel
  2. Double-click the hyperlink that shows a black box when viewing your PDF
  3. Make the changes you want for the hyperlink appearance:
    1. Type: Options are Visible Rectangle or Invisible Rectangle; choose Invisible Rectangle to remove the bounding box shown in your PDF
    2. Highlight: Options are None, Invert, Outline, or Inset; I personally prefer Invert.
    3. The other three options (Color, Width and Style) are only applicable when Visible Rectangle is selected as the Type).
  4. Click OK
  5. Repeat for each hyperlink with the ‘black box’ appearance
Eco-Tip: Please consider the environment before printing this email