troubleshooting imported paragraph styles

1 view

katmcg

Nov 7, 2017, 10:10:37 AM11/7/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Any tips for troubleshooting imported paragraph styles that won’t set at the right size/leading?

Kat

William Adams

Nov 7, 2017, 10:13:25 AM11/7/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Check for over-rides of the formatting.

As I've noted in the past, the best thing to do is to dump to Adobe Tagged Text, then you can see how things are _really_ formatted.

William

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 10:10 AM, katmcg <kat...@mindspring.com> wrote:
Any tips for troubleshooting imported paragraph styles that won’t set at the right size/leading?

Kat

katmcg

Nov 7, 2017, 11:17:19 AM11/7/17
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
All cleared of overrides. I idml-ed. It continues to happen.  Body revert to 8pt text for all P styles. Should be 11.

It seems to have something to do with importing styles.
So I’m starting with a clean file and only importing working p styles and MPs.
Too cowardly to try Adobe Tagged Text.

kat