[OT] Small biz Commercial insurance

katmcg

Sep 13, 2016, 1:29:16 PM9/13/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Anyone got any suggestions on how to find a decent small biz commercial insurance broker, carrier?
We’ve been with a Wells Fargo broker for 3 years and they get worse each year, lots of mistakes, people switching us continually.

So far when we’ve tried to change people don’t return calls, or have switched careers.

If anyone can help please email me off list.

Kat

Dick Margulis

Sep 13, 2016, 2:09:25 PM9/13/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Type <independent insurance broker> into Google. You should see at least
a few local listings right at the top of the search results.

An independent insurance broker writes many different kinds of policies
for multiple underwriting companies and is generally more responsive
than an agent who represents only one company.

katmcg

Sep 13, 2016, 9:37:04 PM9/13/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dick,

I got a consumeraffairs site that does reviews for small biz commercial insurance which came up with 3.
Anything to escape Wells Fargo.

bevi chagnon

Sep 19, 2016, 12:25:20 AM9/19/16
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Also try Hiscox Insurance. Highly recommended by the Freelancers Union. They specialize in small business insurances...liability, errors and omissions, and more.

I stopped using the usual insurance companies a few years ago and switched to Hiscox. http://www.hiscox.com/ Been very satisfied with their service. Prices are average.

And BTW, check out the Freelancers Union website. Has lots of great info and discounts for us self-employeds. https://www.freelancersunion.org/

--Bevi Chagnon