Fwd: FW: Wipro classifieds - Buffalo for sale

deepika singla

May 10, 2012, 7:29:05 AM5/10/12
to incred...@googlegroups.com

Buffalo On Sale

Read the comments……. JJJ

Advert details

Summary

Category

Automobiles

Sub category

Cars

Title

Buffalo with cart free

Short description

Smart, Healthy and Hardworking.

Price

Location

Pune

Details

Additional information

Pure Black, Height 3'4", weight 262kgs,Sharp thorns, name Sharmilee. Gives more than 8 litres of milk and more than 3 kgs of Cowdung. Eats grass(3-4kgs). She is 4 years old. Price quoted Rs. 18000 INR(non negotiable). Cart is free.

Special offer if purchased before 30NOV 2012. So Hurry!!!!!!!!

Advert info

Date added

27 Nov 2011 [ Last edited by nitinm1 on 27 Nov 2011 edited 2 time(s) in total ]

Expiry date

Ad status

Active

350

Comments

6

Advertiser

nitinm1  [ Find all ads by nitinm1 ]

Contact nitinm1

Comments

Poster: SRKami @ 28 Nov 2011

I am interested. Can you please courier it to Bangalore ??

Poster: arajwa @ 28 Nov 2011

Interesting offer.. I have 2 queries listed below:
1. Is the "buffalo" really able to produce "cow"dung?
2. Input = 3-4 Kgs of grass and output = 8 litres (assuming it is as thin as water, that's still 8 Kgs) + 3 Kgs of "cow"dung = 11 Kgs.. My question is whether this buffalo is the answer to the unanswered questions about the origin of the universe i.e. the answer to how things are assimilated out of nothingness?

Poster: altiwa @ 28 Nov 2011

Can you please share some pics of sharmilee with her cart.

Poster: amikri @ 29 Nov 2011

@arajwa: Good findings.

By the way what is cost per kilometer (I mean mileage)?
Is she comfortable travelling in office time traffic at Hinjewadi ?

Poster: rajud @ 30 Nov 2011

Anyway female buffulao's can't be used for pulling cart ( forgive my ignorance as I am poor in GK)

You could have kept in Alliances and Matrimonials. Not sure, why you have added here.

Poster: yourskarups @ 30 Nov 2011

I am interested in doin some side stickering and side skiting...would the buffallo agree to it..?pls ask sharmilee and let me know..

Order:

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

--