This group is about to be disabled

Istvan Rath

May 29, 2013, 2:15:51 AM5/29/13
to EMF-IncQuery Users on behalf of Joost van Pinxten
Dear Friends,

As the first Eclipse.org release of EMF-IncQuery is getting closer and closer (June 26, 2013), we have decided to disable this group so that our support efforts can be more focused on the Eclipse.org forums for IncQuery.

I would like to emphasize that this does not mean that we are not going to provide as much help in the future as we did in the past. In fact, we are committed to keeping up the same high standard of quick (and hopefully accurate and helpful) responses as you are used to. We just simply prefer to use one medium instead of two, and we consider the Eclipse.org forums to be better in terms of searchability and "Eclipse conformance".

So let's continue the discussions on the IncQuery Forum. This group will remain in the "disabled" state, meaning that its contents (archive) will be available and searchable.

Regards,
Istvan