Request to Join NIUCBD & Invitation to participate in the International Consultation on Ecotechnology and Sustainability Science-Biodiversity and Sustainable Development”

Network of Indian Universities

Feb 8, 2012, 10:28:33 PM2/8/12
to Chandrakanth Sharma, srikar j, durg...@gmail.com, RAJU MUPPARAPU, Prasanthi Uppalapati, audisan...@gmail.com, csram...@gmail.com, dire...@vaagdevicolleges.com, dr.ra...@gmail.com, kra...@techknow-eng.com, kumar_...@yahoo.com, lak...@theinkconference.com, m_vi...@yahoo.co.in, oucea...@googlegroups.com, prin...@gitamcms.org, prin...@vizaginternationalschol.in, ranga...@yahoo.com, sashi...@yahoo.co.in, sohan.h...@gmail.com, spogu...@gmail.com, Srini...@gmail.com, srinivas...@yahoo.com, ssme...@yahoo.com, tarun...@yahoo.com, thesuns...@gmail.com, ujjwalkum...@scclmines.com, varu...@yahoo.co.in, vmmp...@yahoo.com, Abhinav Gupta, uce...@gmail.com, Anil Kumar Kambidi, Anuradha Kumar, Bala Mohan Das V Balamohandas, Challa Prashanth Babu, d s k rao gian tech naarm, Deenanath H Atlanta Foundation, dr c v ramamohan, Dr K Varaprasad DoR, ece osmania university, gowthami nitw, Hamza Madarwala, Harigopal Prof IAMEE, haripriya kandukury, hemalatha vemparala, Ipsita Dayal, jaya grandhi, Kalpana S Regulagedda NAARM, Karthik Kumar Addenki, kolanusreenivasulu, kongara ramesh, Krishna Dev Jagarlamudi, krishna upputhela, kumar kukunuru, Lakshmipathy Vedantham, Lavakusha Boggavarapu, Laxman Murthy, Sainikpuri, M.Ramaprasad, MCHRD, moorty yechury, naagesh, Nagendra Grandhi, Nageshwar Aita, Nishant Banore, P. Veera Raghav Reddy, pampa, pandiri srinivas, paruru srinivasa Reddy, paven 119, Prasad Vemuri, Praveen Dorna, Prof K L Srivastava CSIM, Prof Ravande Kishore, OUCE, Raghuram Rao akkinepally, Raj Rajaram, Rajagopal Yadavalli MD OUCE, Rajanikanth, Rajaram Yanamandra, Rajaram, Sridhar, Rajesh volu warangal, Ram Katla, Ravinder Reddy Dr Capt NITW, Samskruthi, Sanyasi Rao Vuppala, satish reddy NITW volu, shiva spurthi gummadala, shweta NITW Volu, Sriram Oracle OUCE, Subhadip roy Dr IBS mgt college, Suresh E PFL-NJ, swathireddy, t.bhoomaiah Chary, Terdsngo ngo, The Atlanta Foundation, Uma Maheshwar Vanamala, vamsi krishna, Vanishree G Dr Vignan IT, Vinod Agrawal, Vishnu V Murthy, Yashwant Kurnool student, yashwanth bitra, Alekhya Reddy BITS GS 3, Bharat Reddy BITS GS 3, 1ssr...@gmail.com, activ...@gmail.com, agra...@gmail.com, anan...@rediffmail.com, apar...@gmail.com, ar...@sristi.org, ashokr...@gmail.com, ashwin...@iitb.ac.in, balara...@gmail.com, bangar...@rediffmail.com, bhos...@zeenetwork.com, bittu...@gmail.com, biz...@google.com, bsb_s...@yahoo.co.in, bv_r...@yahoo.co.in, cbsupp...@unionbankofindia.com, c...@jananigroup.com, c...@smaataqua.com, chaitany...@yahoo.com, chandra...@gmail.com, chief_ent...@ghmc.gov.in, chinna_sh...@googlegroups.com, chinthakindi...@siemens.com, chouda...@gmrit.org, csr...@yahoo.com, davu...@gmail.com, de...@nifindia.org, dharm...@gmail.com, elan...@yahoo.com, emc2...@yahoo.com, f200...@bits-goa.ac.in, flori...@hotmail.com, gn...@yahoo.com, gvred...@gmail.com, he...@nifindia.org, hrd...@scclmines.com, hyde...@nabard.org, incb...@googlegroups.com, jayj...@gmail.com, jyoti...@yahoo.co.in, kiran_...@dell.com, koka...@hotmail.com, kolanusr...@yahoo.com, komal...@gmail.com, krav...@yahoo.com, lee...@shivalikargusltd.com, mah...@nifindia.org, manmoh...@gmail.com, mgottu...@prosoftgroup.com, mmakar...@yahoo.com, mr.p...@gmail.com, Muralikri...@broadridge.com, murth...@hotmail.com, murthy_...@webdunia.com, nares...@gmail.com, navaneetha...@gmail.com, naveen...@linktakers.com, nbha...@gmail.com, niran...@gmail.com, ni...@nifindia.org, nmohanp...@gmail.com, nvm...@bits-pilani.ac.in, pbch...@gmail.com, prad...@adityabirla.com, r.jeya...@vecon-online.de, r_ko...@yahoo.com, raghu_...@hotmail.com, ragh...@yahoo.com, raj...@comcast.net, rajeev...@gmail.com, rak...@pan-foods.com, ramakrish...@yahoo.co.in, ram...@nifindia.org, ramesh...@hotmail.com, ramv...@rediffmail.com, ra...@thriveenergy.co.in, rang...@gmail.com, raogp...@gmail.com, ravi.ya...@gmail.com, rdr...@rediffmail.com, rich...@gmail.com, rose_9...@yahoo.co.in, saikis...@gmrgroup.in, samir...@gmail.com, sarbani.c...@cii.in, saripal...@gmail.com, sarlah.c...@googlemail.com, satya...@idhasoft.com, saty...@gmail.com, shya...@gmail.com, sksah...@gmail.com, sr...@afhd.org, sriha...@gmail.com, srin...@gmail.com, ssi...@hicc.com, subhash...@gmail.com, subh...@rediffmail.com, sun...@bits-pilani.ac.in, sur...@medtek.net, syamm...@yahoo.com, tsran...@gmail.com, tvsatya...@hotmail.com, um...@intelliindia.com, vam...@gmail.com, vas...@gmail.com, vc...@yahoo.com, vcj...@yahoo.com, vcs...@yahoo.com, vcsp...@gmail.com, veldurthy_...@yahoo.co.in, vimalb...@gmail.com, vineel...@gmail.com, vvss...@gmail.com, wds...@gmail.com, yashwanth...@gmail.co, ysreeni...@yahoo.co.in, Aditya Bomma, Alok, Amarnath Rao, Amit Jain, Amruta Vasudevan, anand chandolu, Anand T, anil gupta, anil kuppa, Anil Reddy, Anjaneyulu Yenduri, Arun, avadhani remilla, avrao, B Chandrahekhar India market CEO, B R Raju, Ballijepally Venkata Subba Rao, Bapuji Kukunuru, Bhiksham gujja, Brig H Bhanot, c s rao ies, CEO, Chaitanya GS3, chakrapani innamuri, Chandrasekhar Yechuri, Chetan Poutula, Chikodi Chima, chiru krishna, D Chakrapani, IAS, daniel eshkol, dharmavarapu rama mohan rao, dhurjaty Karunakar, Dr. NRK Reddy, Dr. Pratap Reddy S, Dr.R.P.Pareek, Durairajan, Durgaprasad ravipalli, fayaz sheikh, firoze ahemed, G Yoganand Chairman Manjeera OUCE, Gajraj Ravishankar, Gangi Reddy, Ghansham Govind Kingi, Giridhar Krishna, Progeon, GRK MURTHY, GS 3, GS 3 BITS, GS 3 boy, Gupta Manish, GV Prasad, Hiranmay Mahanta, JAGAN BABU, jameel pasha, james, janardhana Rao SS SIVUDU SSJ, Jayaraman T S, jita cholleati, Jyothi Ramarao, Jyothi FAPCCI, jyothiM, K ASWINI SREEKANTH, K K Narayana, MD, Meahelix life sciences Pvt ltd, K.L.Srivastava, K.S. Wasu, kagithala prabhu, kantamneni srinivas, Kartheek Raju, Kaushal GS 3, Kaustubh Dhargalkar, Kavitha Kuruganti, Kavitha N Gollapudi, Keerthikiran K, Kiran, Kiran cherukuri, Krishnamoorthi Chandrasekaran, Krupalu Vogeti, Lawyer Srinivas raju, M/s.Hyma Plates & Vessels, Madhavi P, Madhukar Reddy, Madhur Murti, Madhusudana Rao Devineni, Madhusud...@iflexsolutions.com, mallesham chinthakindi, Manjunath Navalagi, Manu A B, Marthanda Moorty, Megha S, Miriyala Venkata Chalapathi Naidu, mohan syam, Mohini Mukherjee, mouly eswar, MP Subramaniam, Murali Bukkapatnam CEO mandava hotel chain, murali krishna, murty bhamidipati, Nallamothu Kranthi, Nanda kishore, NFS, ngpatil, Nikhil Velpanur, nikitha neeladdi, Nishant, P Mogusala, P Vidya sagar CMD Vibha seeds, P.Raja Sekhar, PADUCHURU BALA SUBBARAYUDU, penmetsa vijnan, Phanendra kumar, Phanindra Musale, Podila Phanindra, PRASAD ANIL, Prasad Kunisetty, Preethi GS3, prem hassanand lulla, Prudhvi GS3, Pruthvi Raj GS 3, PSN murty Vintage murty, Punit, pvsprao, RAMashelkar, Raghu GS 3, raghu rama rao pattamatta, Raghu VV, Rahul Saluja, raj, rajamallaiah cirumalla, Rajashree Balaram, RAJESH Narayanan, Raju Goteti, Hd mktg, OUCE, Rakesh, Rakesh BITS GS 3, Ram GS3, ramana b, ramarao bodapati, ramesh babu, RAMIDI ARAVIND, ranga reddy, rangarajan venkata srinivasa, rasheed basha, Ravi, rku...@rvgtinc.com, S Naru Reddy, PhD, Sagar GS 3, sallapudi David Brynerd, Sameena M, Sandeep GS 3, sanjeev jain GE Money Servicing, Santosh GS 3, sathya Kiran, Satish kumar Hydrox daniel friend, satyanarayana sastry, Seker Jawahar, sesi chowdari, sharad jain, Sharat, Shilpa Mallem, Shomu Bagchi, shreya patil, Shruti BITS GS3, Shyam Penumaka, Sowmya GS 3, sree rama kumar, Sridhar Diddy, Sridhar J, Srikant Patra, srinivas raju, SRINIVASAN G. K, Sriram BV, Sriram Srinivas Reddy, subbarao dvv, Sudershan Shukla, Sujatha, SUMAN MUNNULA, Suman Muppaneni, Suneetha, SunilKanth Reddy, Sunitha GS 3, Suren Rao, Sureshwar Reddy, surya chandra raju bhupathiraju, sushil bhagat, Swetha Balla, Syam Sundar, syed haider, Tingrikar Kedar Nath, TJ Reddy, urvi wani, V R Kaundinya MD Advanta seeds, V Rajanna TCS, Vasudeva Adiga, Veda Kavi, veeraprasad guduru, Venkat Kumar Tangirala, Venket Rao, Vijay Devarakonda, vijay lakhani, Vijay Sharma, VINTAGE narasimham 70Y VV NARASIMHAM 70 Y, Vipin, Vivek Kumar, Vivek Namasivayam, vudanrao

Dear Eco-friends,

I have great pleasure  in extending an invitation to the “International Consultation on Ecotechnology and Sustainability Science-Biodiversity and Sustainable Development” to be held in Tirupati from Feb 29,2012 in S.V.Vedic University.There will be a round table of Conclave of Vice-Chancellors and Coordinators of NIUCBD  centres. Kindly register & confirm your participation. Please send your travel plans to niu...@gmail.com

1st anniversary of INCBD will be celebrated during this event. Your gracious presence will contribute to the success of our conference. You are also requested to circulate attached brochure to the faculty/research scholars, so that they can participate in the event. for more information please visit our web site : http://icess2012.blogspot.in/

Network of Indian Universities on  Cultural and Biological Diversity (NIUCBD) is  promoted by the International University Network on Cultural and Biological Diversity (IUNCBD) formed by Sapienza University of Rome, Italy  under the cooperation agreement recently signed with the UN Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity coordinated by Prof.Pierluigi Bozzi.

Our mission is “EDUCATE, PROMOTE AWARENESS, CONSERVE and RESTORE  BIODIVERSITY”.  NIUCBD is committed to Conservation and Sustainable management of Cultural and Biological Resources for future generations. The network desires to pursue Biodiversity Conservation, Capacity building and Enhancing awareness through Education, linking stakeholders with policy agenda, planning and implementation of the multi level agreements.

On behalf of the Network of Indian Universities we want you to help us to establish  NIUCBD Centre at your University and allover India. Your university can appoint one coordinator & three to five members from various departments like Botany, Environmental Sciences Microbiology, Zoology, & Social Science and or from affiliated colleges to conduct activities from the centre. A line in reply will be greatly appreciated.

NIUCBD  initiatives are designed taking into account the Inter-linkages between Scientific / Academic and Policy / Management perspectives aimed at connecting Educational programmes, Science, Policy and Society. We request you join us to raise our voice to bring awareness on capacity building to bridge a) International and Indian universities b) Universities and Non-Governmental institutions c) Education and Knowledge on CBD.

With best regards

R.Ramamurthi                                                                                           G.Sudarsanam

--
Dr.Ramamurthi Rallapalli
Chairman,Network of Indian Universities on CBD

--

Chairman

General Secretary

Prof. R. Ramamurthi

Chairman,  Network of Indian Universities on CBD,

Formerly Vice Chancellor,

S.V. University, Tirupati,

Cell: 91-9849488390

Prof.G.Sudarsanam

Coordinator, INCBD & NIUCBD

Department of Botany

S.V.University, Tirupati

Cell : 91- 9989053632

INTERNATIONAL CONSULTATION ICESDPAGE1.docx
ICESS-2012.pdf

soumana datta

Feb 9, 2012, 11:39:54 PM2/9/12
to incb...@googlegroups.com
Yes we will be happy to participate in this venture. Plz let me know what are the modalities of setting up this group?

Regards
DR SOUMANA DATTA
DEPT OF BOTANY
UNIV OF RAJASTHAN
JAIPUR

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the GoogleGroups "incbd" group.To post to this group, send email to incb...@googlegroups.comTo unsubscribe from this group, send email toincbd365+u...@googlegroups.comFor more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/incbd365?hl=en?hl=en

Rita Singh

Feb 11, 2012, 5:20:57 AM2/11/12
to incb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr.Ramamurthy
Congartulations for achieving yet
another mile stone.I strongly believe in your mission,which is

“EDUCATE, PROMOTE AWARENESS, CONSERVE and RESTORE BIODIVERSITY”.
NIUCBD is committed to Conservation and Sustainable management of
Cultural and Biological Resources for future generations. The network
desires to pursue Biodiversity Conservation, Capacity building and
Enhancing awareness through Education, linking stakeholders with
policy agenda, planning and implementation of the multi level
agreements.
I would like to participate and present my views ,if possible on the
coservation of last remnants of cycads in India.Would be thankful for
a line in reply.
Regards
Rita

> *On behalf of the Network of *Indian Universities* we want you to help us

> to establish NIUCBD Centre at your University and allover India. Your

> university can appoint one *coordinator & three to five members from

> various departments like Botany, Environmental Sciences Microbiology,
> Zoology, & Social Science and or from affiliated colleges to conduct
> activities from the centre. A line in reply will be greatly appreciated.
>
> NIUCBD initiatives are designed taking into account the Inter-linkages
> between Scientific / Academic and Policy / Management perspectives aimed at
> connecting Educational programmes, Science, Policy and Society. We request
> you join us to raise our voice to bring awareness on capacity building to
> bridge a) International and Indian universities b) Universities and
> Non-Governmental institutions c) Education and Knowledge on CBD.
>

> With best regards
>

> R.Ramamurthi
> G.Sudarsanam
>
> --
> Dr.Ramamurthi Rallapalli
> Chairman,Network of Indian Universities on CBD
> General President,ISCA-2008
> ISRO Honorary Scientist, Fmr
> Vice-Chancellor,S.V.University,
> A-9 Vaikuntapuram,Tirupati 517502
> Ph.+91 877 2241907 (O)2242079(Fax)
> Mob:9849488390 rralla...@yahoo.com
> www.profrallapalliramamurthi.com
>

> --
>

> *Chairman*
>
> *General Secretary*
>
> *Prof. R. Ramamurthi*

> Chairman, Network of Indian Universities on CBD,
>
> Formerly Vice Chancellor,
>
> S.V. University, Tirupati,
>
> Cell: 91-9849488390
>

> *Prof.G.Sudarsanam*

> Coordinator, INCBD & NIUCBD
>
> Department of Botany
>
> S.V.University, Tirupati
>
> Cell : 91- 9989053632
>

> --

Rita Singh,Associate Professor
School of Environment Management
GGS Indraprastha University
Dwarka Sector 16C
New Delhi110075,India

CHANDRASHEKHAR PATIL

Feb 13, 2012, 7:00:57 AM2/13/12
to incb...@googlegroups.com
yes we will participate in your activities.kindly do the needful and oblige.

--
With Regard from
Dr. C. S. Patil

Pierluigi Bozzi

Feb 27, 2012, 10:12:36 AM2/27/12
to incb...@googlegroups.com, Gauthama rallapalli, Rallapalli Ramamurthi, balakrishn...@unep.org, niu...@gmail.com
Prof Ramamurthi Rallapalli
Chairman

Network of Indian Universities on Cultural and Biological Diversity

Dear Professor
Dear all

I thank you for the invitation and information about the �International Consultation on Ecotechnology and Sustainability Science-Biodiversity and Sustainable Development� to be held in Tirupati from Feb 29,2012 in S.V.Vedic University. Unfortunately I am not able to attend the Consultation.

As coordinator of the International University Network on Cultural and Biological Diversity (IUNCBD) allow me to extend our congratulations on your significant initiative supported by the the National Biodiversity Authority.

It is our privilege to have introduced the university initiative in India through four intensive missions in one year, promoted the establishment of the Network of Indian University on Cultural and Biological Diversity (NIUCBD) as well as motivated the establishment of the Indian Network on Cultural and Biological Diversity (INCBD) - both
directly linked to the IUNCBD International University Network.

I hope that my missions to several Indian universities and the participation in meetings and conferences - in particular in the Indian Science Congress - have contributed to stimulate the involvement of academic institutions, strengthen international relationships and visions, and share common actions aimed at protecting and promoting cultural and biological diversity through the development of an operative platform for education, research, capacity building, public awareness and policy interface.

Your extraordinary initiatives testify the effectiveness of the strategy developed by the IUNCBD International Network on the base of the MoU Cooperation signed by the Sapienza University of Rome and the United Nations Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).

It is a pleasure to mention again that the Indian experiences demonstrate the accurate and effective action in implementing objectives 4 and 5 of the CBD MoU Cooperation which are key-elements of the IUNCBD International Network:

4. Promote initiatives for the spread and implementation of the Programme of Work on CEPA aimed, inter alia, at designing and disseminating k-university curricula and focused educational/capacity building and scientific programmes, developing pilot projects and long terms activities, establishing and coordinating partnerships and networks among universities, centres of excellence in teaching, national and international institutions, local/indigenous communities and other stakeholders,

5. Provide educational institutions and stakeholders focused inputs and a forum of dialogue for raising awareness, collecting feedback and developing initiatives to address and better engage:

  • the integration of education with capacity building in issues of relevance of the Convention,
  • the establishment of a constructive dialogue between science, policy and society
In order to give operative contributions to your discussions we are also pleased to share again with the NIUCBD the objectives and strategy of the IUNCBD International Network that want to promote initiatives aimed at:
  1. introducing a new paradigm of relationships between international conventions and universities, giving an operative contribution to the CBD Secretariat,
  2. allowing universities to bridge the gap of communication and knowledge between the university system of studies and the International Organizations � among them the CBD, the gap between education and capacity building, the very limited role universities play in disseminating and linking the CBD policy agenda and programmes of work to the local context to which they belong,
  3. allowing universities to play a fundamental role as local social drivers opened to society, local/indigenous communities, experts, policy makers,
  4. offering a transdisciplinary scientific contribution through the internalization of the CBD and associated programmes of work (among others, UNEP, UNESCO and FAO ) in the academic system of studies,
  5. disseminating and introducing the CBD policy agenda and programmes of work in the universities system of studies, bridging the gap between academic and institutional policy perspectives,
  6. translating the CBD policy agenda and programmes of work in new contains for courses and academic programmes with the involvement of representatives of communities and experts,
  7. institutionalizing these programmes in the academic system of studies,
  8. offering a coordinated international platform of information, knowledge, research questions and research/teaching programmes in order to develop and reply transdisciplinary academic studies, initiatives and curricula linked to the ongoing CBD and related organizations policy agenda and programmes of work,
  9. developing joint research/teaching/capacity building initiatives and events in order to strengthen local capacities, exchange and compare local experiences and case studies at international/national multi-scale level, achieve high standards of advanced studies, link universities to the local implementation of the CBD, provide tools to grow a critical mass of experts,
  10. designing innovative curricula/ initiatives taking into account the local context.
I am thankful to Prof� Ramamurthi, Chairman of the NIUCBD for the extraordinary work carried out together with us.

Please do not hesitate to ask me for any contribution you need.

Sincerely

Pierluigi Bozzi

Dr Pierluigi Bozzi
Coordinator

International University Network on Cultural and Biological Diversity
Research Centre of Development Studies - SPES
University of Rome "Sapienza"
Phone: +39 3358176781
via Del Castro Laurenziano 9
00161 Rome

Il 09/02/12 04.28, Network of Indian Universities ha scritto:

[...]

--�