Re: fabric material

Lorraine Du Feu

Sep 30, 2013, 5:29:42 AM9/30/13
to Peter Clegg, In Stitches
Thanks for thinking of us, Peter. I will open it up to the group, so if anyone does want what's on offer, could they please contact Peter direct. I have a lot of stuff in storage here and don't really want to add to it!

Yes, my stopgap sunflowers have been much admired. It makes me feel that making the whole of Cheltenham a sunflower garden next year could be a worthy project...imagine every possible front garden decked with them...the bees (and later the birds - not to mention Britain in Bloom) would just love it!

Lorraine

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Peter Clegg <peter...@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
Hi Lorraine,

I have 2 x 100% cotton king size duvet covers that are no longer required, they are about 10 years old but the material is still strong and in good condition, the basic colour is blue. One is mid blue with white spots the other a deeper blue with a white pattern. Are these any use to the sewing group or shall I take them to the clothing bank. They are clean have not been used for paint cloths.

Oh, someone was telling me how brilliant a garden in Cudnall St was this year with sunflowers out the front, people do notice don't they.

Peter

Peter Clegg
M: 079 73 50 94 52
Tweet: @peter_clegg
Tweet: @CheltComCompost
Tweet: @CheltGreenDoorswww.gloscommunityenergy.coop

The past is finite, the future infinite.