Check all Sub-Item Edit templates and place Prev/Next buttons on them

1 view

Dmitry A.

Jan 3, 2011, 12:35:39 PM1/3/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

There was NO discussion created for this OLD task. I created this one so everyone can see what's included in 5.1.2 done and participate in tests for these patches of course.

Original task is about making Sub-Items Editing Interfaces more user friendly when user desires to update more them one sub-item at a time. This is not critical, but quite useful when it comes to editing multiple records.

710: Check all Sub-Item Edit templates and place Prev/Next buttons on them

Cheers!
Add-PrevNext-buttons-for-Sub-Item-CORE.patch
Add-PrevNext-buttons-for-Sub-Item-MODULES.patch

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Jan 4, 2011, 5:02:28 AM1/4/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dmitry,

this is a good point. Does we could use the nearly same mechanics to have a previous/next buttons when viewing items in a category, on front-end?

p.

Alexander Obuhovich

Jan 4, 2011, 5:06:30 AM1/4/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
This is completely different on Front-end.

When in Admin you select what to edit, but you don't select anything when on Front-end. Prev/Next will just show prev/next item available based on default sorting of category item list.

Phil -- wbtc.fr --

Jan 5, 2011, 1:38:07 AM1/5/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
ok, I'll create another thread then, thanks for details.