Usage of FormManager in "advanced" theme

Alexander Obuhovich

Aug 19, 2012, 6:47:29 AM8/19/12
to Development In-Portal
We've developed FormManager javascript class, that can be used to create forms, that are validated on the fly using ajax.
However it's only used in modern-store theme that isn't even released.

I'm proposing to use it also in "advanced" theme, that is widely used.

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Phil

Aug 19, 2012, 9:04:17 AM8/19/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
I'm all for it. It's a long time that web forms all across the web are validated using Ajax, so we need it!

Alexander Obuhovich

Aug 21, 2012, 1:50:43 PM8/21/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Here is the task: http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=1384

I've connected ajax validation to "My Profile" form, but this can be done in same way for all other forms if needed.

Ready for testing.
use_formmanager_in_advanced_theme.patch