Ability to Load "index.tpl" by default within any Template Folder

Dmitry A.

Nov 8, 2011, 10:48:39 AM11/8/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

We have come across the idea that it might be useful to have the ability to load "index.tpl" by default within any template folder.

For example if I have a template themes/simple/weather/index.tpl and open URL with weather.html then listed template should load by default UNLESS there is themes/simple/weather.tpl template

I believe it this might become handy so we don't need to carry both a template and folder at the same time. One folder and all templates inside of it.

Let me know what do you think on this idea (originally proposed by Alex).

DA

Dmitry A.

Dec 6, 2011, 3:06:42 PM12/6/11
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Task has been created for this:

1160: Ability to Load "index.tpl" by default within any Template Folder

DA