Add short date/time output formats

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 3, 2012, 9:10:49 AM7/3/12
to In-Portal Development
Currently each In-Portal language has a bunch of formats used to input/output date and time when user is viewing website on that language.

However we are surely missing following formats:
  • short date output format (usually without year), e.g. "m/d"
  • short time output format (usually without seconds), e.g. "h:i a"
By default these formats won't be used, but developer can start using them any time, when there is a need with following tag:

<inp2:unit-config-prefix_Field name="DateField" format="_regional_ShortDateFormat"/>
<inp2:unit-config-prefix_Field name="TimeField" format="_regional_ShortTimeFormat"/>

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com

Dmitry A.

Jul 6, 2012, 1:25:58 AM7/6/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I also believe this would be helpful to have.

Please proceed with creating a task here.

DA

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 9, 2012, 12:25:29 PM7/9/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com

Alexander Obuhovich

Jul 12, 2012, 12:08:51 PM7/12/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Here is the patch.

Ready for testing.
short_date_time_formats_in_language.patch