Switch to Website Date/Time formats in Admin Console

Dmitry A.

Oct 18, 2012, 1:38:47 AM10/18/12
to in-por...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Recently we had a long discussion in usefulness of applying Local User time zone on Date/Time fields in Admin.

We came to conclusion that in real live Admins of the website work in Website time zone rather their own since have to deal with dates from multiple time zones and how they reflect on the website rather their local time zone.

I am proposing to always show all date/time fields in Website time zone whenever anyone logged in Admin. Front-end will remain unchanged when User (logged in) local time zone setting is auto-applied.

DA