Wrong link in email body

myci...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2013, 5:08:41 PM11/29/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I found a bug...

When a user send an issue ONLY using the mobile app for Android, the email sent to the site admin from the component (and to the other address set in the note category field) contain a link like this:

If the user try to follow the link he get an error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /web/htdocs/www.mycityup.com/home/components/com_improvemycity/views/issue/view.html.php on line 122" and there is no user name in the subject.

Instead, if the user send an issue using the ImproveMyCity module from the website the link sent in the email body is:

If I click on it the issue is correctly displayed and the email subject contain the user name.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!!!

Giuseppe.

MyCityUp Italia

Mar 20, 2014, 1:35:21 AM3/20/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
After all updates of IMC this bug is already present in my implementation.
It is not highly urgent for me and I don't know if it affects only my system.
But if you manage to solve it I think is better...
I'm using IMC v.2.5.7 on Joomla v.2.5.19 and the IMC-Mobile app for Android v.2.0.3

Best regards!

Giuseppe.