IMC 3.x teaser screenshots

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

May 13, 2013, 7:56:00 PM5/13/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Since lot of you asking about J3.0 compatibility (and the truth is that we left our schedule a little back), here are some teaser screenshots.
We are make some further tests and as soon we are ready we will publish on JED and Github.

Mircea T

May 14, 2013, 1:55:59 PM5/14/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It look great! if you need me to test it, please let me know

Johnny Dement

May 14, 2013, 5:51:36 PM5/14/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Same here! ;)

--

---

Mircea T

May 22, 2013, 5:54:13 AM5/22/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

any news about J3 version?

Taylor Ruble

May 27, 2013, 7:59:14 PM5/27/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Any news on Joomla 3 version?

Taylor Ruble

Jun 4, 2013, 11:10:06 AM6/4/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Anything on timeframe for Joomla 3 integration?

Mircea T

Jun 10, 2013, 10:03:35 AM6/10/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ioannis,

Can you give us more details about the application status for Joomla 3?

Thank you

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jun 11, 2013, 10:26:09 AM6/11/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
version 3 should have been out already but due to work overload the progress left quite behind. I will inform you (all) as soon as the new version finishes. There are not a lot to be done though... (I wonder If anyone in the community knows how to program with Joomla framework and guidelines and give us a hand... so as to finish it sooner)

Regards,
--Ioannis

Mircea T

Jun 12, 2013, 7:17:09 AM6/12/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ioaniis,

I have some basic knowledge about Joomla, i usually use the Fabrik component for creating forms and applications..if i can help, please let me know

Johnny Dement

Jun 13, 2013, 12:49:10 PM6/13/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com

Ioannis, Pease Join this group for hoopla dev support :)

Mircea T

Jun 23, 2013, 4:05:29 PM6/23/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Ioanis, there is anything we can do to help you to launch this new version?

SWEUP

Dec 13, 2013, 12:21:25 PM12/13/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Will there be a J.x version? Really like this extension, sad if development has ended.

Mircea Teleleu

Jan 9, 2014, 11:15:28 AM1/9/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ioannis,

Happy New Year,

Please tell us if you are still working on this project and if you have a release date ..

Thank you

Zoltan

Jan 10, 2014, 5:15:00 AM1/10/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com

I'm interested in this, too. I keep a project on hold, but if there is no chance for the new version in the near future then I will start the site on 2.x base.

So please inform us Ioanis, thanks.

Johnny Dement

Jan 10, 2014, 5:15:57 AM1/10/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Maybe someone may be interested in forking the software if development is halted.

2014/1/10 Zoltan <egrija...@gmail.com>

I'm interested in this, too. I keep a project on hold, but if there is no chance for the new version in the near future then I will start the site on 2.x base.

So please inform us Ioanis, thanks.

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jan 10, 2014, 5:29:29 AM1/10/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
Happy New Year!

The IMC version for J3 is almost finished (http://160.40.50.223/joomla3/)
Have some issues with the REST interface for connecting with the mobile apps but hopefully will be solved during the weekend.
I am planning to make it available on JED in the next days

Also, take a look at http://www.improve-my-city.com/
There is a native iPhone application available as well :)

Thank you for your patience concerning the web-based version for J3!

--Ioannis

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jan 13, 2014, 6:35:19 AM1/13/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mircea
If you like you can be a beta tester by downloading IMC for J3 from https://github.com/icos-urenio/improve-my-city-Joomla-3

Known problems:
1) issue and comments grid on the administrator sire
2) works only if SEF and rewrite is enabled

Please share your opinion
Thanks
--Ioannis

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jan 13, 2014, 6:46:16 AM1/13/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
you can beta test IMC for J3 at https://github.com/icos-urenio/improve-my-city-Joomla-3

Plz share your comments

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jan 13, 2014, 6:53:05 AM1/13/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com

benko....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2014, 6:25:15 AM1/14/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic news! I just started the testing.
Thank you for your work, Ioannis (sorry for misspellig your name last time...)

Mircea Teleleu

Jan 15, 2014, 4:37:05 PM1/15/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ioannis,

Thank you for sharing this new version

I was able to install it on Joomla 3.2.1 without any problems (well, just a small note that the version displayed for IMC show 2.5.6). I can't see any differencies between versions, so i'm thinking this is only the ported version? i hope that the stable version will include the option to allow users to edit the status for a submitted issue.

About this version:
1. some display problems in admin area with submitted issues, the information is moved to the right in page (see the attached image)

2. i have to select the issue in order to publish it, when i click on the red X i see the message "Warning, No item selected"

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jan 15, 2014, 4:40:50 PM1/15/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mircea,
Thanks a lot for your useful comments :)

Yes this is the ported version (that's why I kept the 2.5.6 numbering)
Next steps is to finalize the ported version (including your findings) and THEN to start incorporate new features

I will try to have 2.5.6 for J3 available on JED next week
--Ioannis

Josep M Giribet

Jan 15, 2014, 6:44:23 PM1/15/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
I'm facing problems in frontend:

- When adding an issue, map doesn't show, you have adress field, and the find in map button, but does nothing (and I can't see map)

- before there was any issue, map showed correctly on the right, when there are issues, it shows a second on load, and after it appears only grey.

Johnny Dement

Jan 15, 2014, 6:46:26 PM1/15/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Also in blackend:

- reported error

- I can't click on an issue, it returns a 500 error: 500 View not forund [nom, tipus, prefix]: improvemycity, html, improvemycityView

Cristian

Feb 4, 2014, 3:06:14 PM2/4/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hy, i have the same error in backend. did you solve it?
Thanks

Johnny Dement

Feb 4, 2014, 3:31:13 PM2/4/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
no, I'm awaiting for some news from dev :/

Love Your Soi

May 4, 2014, 5:38:44 PM5/4/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Any updates on when... the IMC for joomla 3.0+ is coming out?

Best Regards,

Love Your Soi

Mircea Teleleu

Jun 6, 2014, 9:49:58 AM6/6/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ioannis,

Please let me know if you still working on this project, especially for the J3 version. Your latest message was that the IMC will be released few months ago; unfortunately, i'm not seeing any updates in JED or Github..

As i said before, please let me know if you accept donations or you can provide support and development in order to keep this component alive and updated. I am willing to pay for a component that will work with the latest version of Joomla and it will provide the existing features for J3 + some of new (and mandatory, i.m.h.o) features posted here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/impovemycity/qTNbwKMKMOw

Thank you

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jun 11, 2014, 2:24:34 AM6/11/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mircea,
Thank you for being so supportive.
Actually, at this time we are building the IMC Pro (the professional version of IMC with a LOT features including the one you are mentioned).
Part (or let's say subset) of this project will be the IMC J3 component.

You can get extra information at www.improve-my-city.com

Best,
Ioannis