Installed on a development site and have questions

Robert Rynkiewicz

Apr 16, 2015, 7:50:51 AM4/16/15
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would really like to use this extension on our Joomla 3.4.1 site when it goes live in May 2015. I installed the Beta test extension and am starting to work with it.

two things:

1) Is there any documentation to help me with this extension? For example, the ImproveMyCity page is bleeding off the edge of the template. How does one modify layout?

2) Is there any chance this extension will be ready for a production site by May 2015?

Thank You
Bob Rynkiewicz

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

May 8, 2015, 5:30:05 AM5/8/15
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,
sorry for the late reply.

1) This one concerns the template and has nothing to do with IMC. For the demo we are using the Purity III template and we have customized it to fit our needs. IMC3 is highly modular so you can place your map in any position you like according to your template. Please note though that currently only bootstrap based templates are suited for IMC3

2) Yes. You can download from github and very soon it will be announced on JED as well.

Best,
Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

--

---