Allow Public posting

Mehdi TAMEL

Nov 19, 2012, 4:52:47 AM11/19/12
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to thank you and to congrats you for your wonderful component.
I have one request. How can I allow visitors (non regirested members) to post issue ?
It's very important for me to allow public visitors to post because they can't registered.
Thanks to help me.

Mehdi

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Nov 20, 2012, 4:29:55 AM11/20/12
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mehdi,
at this time this is not possible. It's on the roadmap to v3.0 though.

Best,
--Ioannis

Peter

Sep 10, 2013, 8:15:15 AM9/10/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
I'm also interested in this feature... when is version 3 coming?

btw - great component! :-)

Zoltan

Nov 3, 2013, 5:45:50 AM11/3/13
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this would be great. Most people don't waste time to registrate just go away...

Jose luis espinosa

Mar 14, 2014, 7:59:16 AM3/14/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Well is good to know than others people want to IMC add the option to any people can add an issue, without register in the web.
If you implement that option will be great!!

-- Jose Luis